Answered By: Wendy Hoag Last Updated: Apr 07, 2020 Views: 89
How to renew your books online
- Go to the library catalog page.
- Click on "My Account" at the top right of the screen.
- Enter your Username (your AWC ID#, or library card# without the CX) and your PIN/Password.
- Click "Checkouts."
- Choose the items you want to renew.
- Click "Renew" at the bottom of the page.
Items may be renewed once. A title with a hold cannot be renewed. Reserve items may not be renewed.
Please note that the library building is closed now due to COVID-19. We will accept book returns once we reopen. All late fees will be forgiven.
More questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Text us at (928) 237-3650
The library building is currently closed due to COVID-19.
You can reach out to us via text, email & chat.