Answered By: Wendy Hoag
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2021     Views: 97

Students & Staff

  • AWC: If you are an Arizona Western College student or employee you can fill out an application in person or submit an online application to get a library card.  Your student ID or employee ID number will then serve as your library card number.
  • NAU: Requires a current NAU ID card or ID# and a photo ID. Visit Cline Library for information on how to access their ebooks.

Community Member Requirements

  • Current photo ID.
  • Proof of Yuma or La Paz County street address.*
  • Winter visitors and other non-residents also require proof of out of state address.

*Proof of street address includes items such as current utility bills, personal checks, voter registration cards, bank statements, and e-statements. 

Individuals 13-17 years of age need parental permission unless enrolled at AWC or NAU. 
Cards are not issued to children under 13 years of age.
The cost to replace a library card is $5.00. The library does not replace lost ID cards.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Contact us

Phone: (928) 344-7777
Text:  928-237-3650